Welcome to Behavioral Conversations for Financial Professionals!
You have started your journey to grow and differentiate your practice with a tool that makes applying behavioral finance easy and opens the door for better, more meaningful financial conversations.
Approximate time: 3 hours
- Understand how the Wealth Management industry is changing & why behavioral conversations are important
- Identify preferences and behavioral biases for clients and prospects
- Tee up behavioral conversations with clients and prospects
- Conduct behavioral conversations with clients and prospects
- Integrate behavioral conversations into your practice
Level of complexity: Intermediate
Target audience: Financial Professionals and practice team members that communicate with clients and prospects. This course assumes you prepare financial plans connected to client goals and are familiar with the concept of a behavioral bias.
The CFP Board® and Investments & Wealth Institute® have accepted this program for 3 hours of CE credit towards the CFP®, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications.
Last updated: 12/2020